Forward Markets Commission (FMC) has issued circular no. FMC/4/2015/C/0015 dated March 13, 2015 regarding ‘Guidelines for Common/Uniform Client Registration in commodity derivative markets through KYC Registration Agencies (KRAs)’. As per section A(I) of the aforesaid circular, ‘All members of commodity derivatives markets shall be registered with KRAs registered by SEBI as per the Board’s KRA Regulations 2011’. Circular is enclosed as Annexure I.
In case you have any group / associate companies registered with FMC, you are requested to advise such group / associate companies to get registered with NDML KRA.
Step by step process for Registration with NDML KRA is mentioned below:
- Fill-up the ‘Member Registration Form’ as per Annexure II and enclose necessary supporting documents. The Member Registration Form’ should be signed by the authorized signatory (ies).
- Sign ‘Terms and Conditions’ enclosed at Annexure III.
- Submit duly filled & signed Member Registration Form, Terms & Conditions and copy of FMC registration certificate at the following address :
NDML KYC Registration AgencyThe envelope containing the documents should be clearly super scribed as ‘KRA Member Registration’
NSDL Database Management Limited
A Wing, Trade World, 4th floor,
Kamala Mills Compound,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel Mumbai - 400 013.
- NDML KRA will verify the aforesaid documents. If these documents are found to be complete and correct, NDML KRA will register the Member and map the Users IDs on NDML KRA System. The confirmation of registration along with the Member ID and User ID details will be communicated to the Member at the email IDs mentioned in the application form.
- For any queries / clarification regarding registration, kindly get in touch with:
Contact Person Telephone Number Email id Sheela Ghanate 022-4914 2506 firstname.lastname@example.org Nazmeen Shaikh 022-4914 2588 email@example.com
Please find revised charge structure enclosed as Annexure IV for availing NDML KRA services.